By submitting this form you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Terms and conditions – Operation Pollinator Seed
Operation Pollinator Participant Golf Courses (“Participant(s)”) shall receive a one-time provision, on a first-come, first-served basis, of Custom Blend Seed Mix (“Seed”) for purposes of planting an Operation Pollinator area. By receiving Seed, the Participant agrees:
1. By receiving Seed, the Golf Course consents to the collection of Golf Course information by Syngenta directly, or through Syngenta’s distributors or agents, including contact information and information related to Golf Course’s participation in Operation Pollinator, for the purposes of:
a. establishing and maintaining good customer relations with Golf Courses;
b. responding to Golf Course (or Golf Course employee) requests or inquiries using any form of communication or electronic communication including by telephone, fax, email, text message, instant message, and social media;
c. better understanding Golf Course needs and preferences;
d. developing and enhancing products and services;
e. managing and developing Syngenta business and operations; and
f. other purposes with the Golf Course’s consent or as permitted or required by law.
2. Syngenta warrants only that the products herein described shall conform to Syngenta’s specifications for such products. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and Syngenta disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose except where explicitly stated or warranted. Participant assumes all risks and responsibility for results in use of the products or handling of the products, whether used singly or in combination with other products.
3. All claims whatsoever respecting loss of, damage to, shortage in quantity of, or defects, including, without limitation, all breaches of warranty or condition, of the products shall be deemed to be waived by the Participant. IN NO EVENT WHATSOEVER SHALL SYNGENTA’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE, TOGETHER WITH THE TRANSPORTATION CHARGES PAID THEREON TO DESTINATION BY THE PARTICIPANT. In no event shall Syngenta be liable to the Participant for (a) loss of profits, or (b) special, indirect or consequential damages, or (c) negligence, or (d) any punitive, exemplary or aggravated damages, or (e) any contribution or indemnity in respect of any claims against the Participant from a third party.
4. Syngenta is not responsible for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of products because of any cause beyond the reasonable control of Syngenta.
5. All matters relating to the products shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
Operation Pollinator is a trademark of a Syngenta Group Company. The Operation Pollinator logo is © 2012, Syngenta. All rights reserved.